Friday, April 4, 2008

Hi all

I'm totally new to blogging, I've done myspace but i felt all left out when people were talking about blogging so i decided to join in on the fun!
Some things you guys might like to know about what is going on right now with us Mitchell's. We have been living here in TX for the last 9 months. I won't lie and say I love it here, it has taken a lot of time to get used to living here. The weather is crazy, goes from being cold to hot in day, and it's muggy and it rains every week. I'm used to Southern CA weather where it's just hot, dry, and sunny. :D I have made some wonderful friends which I am so grateful for, they will be friends for life. I have grown and learned a lot since moving here and had experiences i know that i wouldn't have had anywhere else. I am so grateful for the opportunity to come here.
I am going to Utah this weekend I am so excited! It will be so fun to see my family and friends some of which i haven't seen in over a year. That is about that i can talk about atm. I hope some interesting things happen to me so i write some more!

No comments: