Monday, September 29, 2008

Anxious

Anyone that knows me knows I haven't really liked being pregnant this time around. One of the major reasons for this is because i wanted to get into amazing shape like Robin Huff shape for anyone that knows her...she is a friend in my ward for those of you who don't know her. Then the news came I found out I was pregnant and know not only will have I still have the rest of the Audrey weight to lose I will have the Carson weight too! sound pretty discouraging to me but I guess that is life huh. I'm watching my body and stomach get bigger and Bigger I'm so dreading the aftermath of this pregnancy. especially knowing I will be nursing and it was so hard for me to lose weight when I was nursing Audrey, and i so hope that will not be the case this time around! But at least i will have a new little baby to hold he is the only thing getting me through this pregnancy. Just 3 more months to go...please go by fast...please!

4 comments:

Danya said...

Hey at least you have an excuse for having some extra cushion for pushin! I haven't even had kids and I could stand to loose quite a few pounds. We'll work together on this after you have your baby. I have a hard time keeping up with my diets or work out routines unless someone is doing it with me to motivate me.

Unknown said...

sounds like a good plan to me!

Danya said...

Know what else? Go take a look at my blog and read the blog I posted a couple of days ago that reads "Health Q&A Session." I found some really enlightening facts that will help you in your effort to maintain a healthier lifestyle..... ;D

Tara said...

Wow Taylor, you have some great goals to achieve. I decided after having Adria that I was going to get into great shape but then I had that C-section so I was like forget it . . . and the 15 oreos that I just ate (as well as a bag of doritos) isn't helping. Oh well, I just like to say, "Its for the baby" I can use that nursing excuse for a really long time.