Friday, March 20, 2009

Landon my mitchell, my mitchell, my boy

First of all I am so happy Danya posted on her blog I love to read what she has to say, it always puts a smile on my face!

Landon has been cracking me up lately with his ideas. For example every time I cook he wants to help me, usually tell him no. In my head it's just too much stress for me to have him help because he slows me down and I just want to hurry up and finish! He has come up with a new plan to get me to let him help out. He now offers me a treat. He says "mom if you let me help then I will give you a treat. ummm I will make you hot chocolate!" How can I say no? He knows bribes work for me to get him to do things, so they must work on me too! I have to say it did work, it made me laugh and give in, and he did make me hot chocolate later that night. What a sweet kid!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahaha....I can't believe he really mad you hot chocolate. Gees Presley needs to take some tips from Landon!
PS. Love Story is Presley's favorite song which makes your blog the best!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Tell Presley it's my favorite song too!
I showed Landon how to make hot chocolate a few days ago, he feels like a big boy now!

Danya said...

HAHA That's why I love my Landon. He is just too cute, adorable, charming.

So now I know how to get things from you, "Taylor, I'll make you hot chocolate if you'll do my calling for me...."

And thanks for the blog shout out. I love it when you post too!