Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Carb Nite Solution: Weigh in Wednesday #3

Week number 5 and I'm down 10 lbs!  
I'm excited over these numbers.  
I could have been doing the same old thing.
 Eating what I thought I had to eat to be able to provide milk for my baby.
 And not be loosing any weight.  
But I did make a change. 
 I'm loosing weight, 
and I'm happy to report I still have plenty of milk for my baby!! 
I feel so much better, 
happier,
healthier.
  I feel like I'm finally getting my life under control! 
 So many things have been out of my control since getting pregnant over a year ago.  
It feels so good to be getting things back in control in all aspects of my life. 
 I can't complain things are it's pretty good right now,
 fingers crossed they stay that way. haha
If you are wondering what I've eating here is a sample of an ultra low carb day:

7:30 am Breakfast: 3 large eggs yolk and all

10:00 am Snack: 3 or 4 pieces of bacon

12:00 pm Lunch: 1 or 2 hamburger patties (may or may not have a slice of cheddar cheese) and 1/2 to 1 cup of steamed broccoli

3:00 pm Snack: protein shake with almond milk

6:00 pm Dinner: Ultra low carb Shepard's Pie, using cauliflower mash instead of mashed potatoes 

9:00 pm Dessert: 2 Ultra low carb cheesecake bits and sugar free jello


I might have a serving of almonds some where in the day if I'm hungry.  
Or maybe some pepperoni chips. 
In this diet if you're hungry then eat something.  
You don't ever have to feel starving.  
And the plus side in this diet is,
 all the weight you are loosing is just fat.
  No muscle, 
just fat. 
 It's all about manipulating your body and hormone levels to get your body to the best fat burning state.

No comments: