Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lately

I have started babysitting for my friend Jackie. Her previous babysitter moved out of town so Jackie needed a new one, so i agreed to babysit until I have the baby. It is a lot of work, her kids and mine are all about the same age. Landon almost 4, Audrey almost 2, then Jackie's kids Lauren 2 1/2, and Trever 1 1/2. With four toddlers around it can get pretty crazy around here. Audrey likes to Bully Trever and Trever isn't used to being bullied so he doesn't take it very well. At times every one is crying...lol But I'm only doing it for 2 1/2 months and it gives me a little extra cash which is good because i need to buy a few things for the baby and it will be nice to have for Christmas. Monday's and Friday's are the hardest because those are the days Landon doesn't go to pre-school he is like the ring leader, everything he does everyone does to so if Landon is being naughty everyone is being naughty with him, plus side though if he is being good then everyone is being good. But i figure this will make taking care of two toddlers and a newborn seem like a breeze, compared to four toddlers...that's my theory anyway. :D

6 comments:

Danya said...

HAHA I can't find a flaw in your logic! Plus, extra denero is always mue bueno!!!

Pays said...

Boy does this bring back memories for me. I used to watch Erik's two girl's, while I was Prego with Kailey. People would stare at me like whoa...3 kids under 4 and another one on the way....what's this lady thinking!! I remember days when I just wanted to rip my hair out. Your theory is right though...it will be a breeze with just 3 ;)

Unknown said...

It's nice to know that my theory is right, now i just need to get through until the middle of December...lol

Ashley said...

It will be hard but the money will be nice and it will be so easy with your new born, It is also good to have the kids be around other kids and get used to that.

Unknown said...

I just wish that this baby was coming sooner it's taking way too long!

Michelle said...

You are abrave woman. I am scared to even have more kids! Dallas seems like such a handful!! Do you ever sleep? God bless you, Taylor!