Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chucky Cheese!

Yesterday was the big day Landon and Audrey got to go to Chucky Cheese for the first time!!! We promised Landon we would go to Chucky Cheese for his birthday so he's talking about for months now. I think it was everything he expected it would be they both had a ton of fun, they loved every minute we were there, Bret and I had a fun too. The only thing Landon was a little bit disappointed about was that Chucky was a robot not a real mouse...lol but he still went over and made sure he said hi to Chucky the robot. Last time I went to a Chucky Cheese they had someone dress up as Chucky walk around and talk to the kids I guess they don't do that here in little old Hemet. I think it would have made a little boy very happy if they would have done that....oh well....Landon still loved it!

I Think Audrey rode this ride like 9 times, she loved it...lol
Here is Bret and his brother Brock playing the basketball game they must have played it like 10 times because they are both so competitive I think Brock beat Bret more than Bret beat Brock...oh brotherly love.


4 comments:

Danya said...

HAHA awesome, Kev & I love Chuckie Cheese. It's where an adult can be a kid too! LOL. Best part is all the games are only one token!!! HAHA

alisha peterson said...

Your kids looked like they had a lot of fun. I was reading your about me and realized you live in hemet. I have really good friends that live there. So If you ever run into them tell Hi. They are Iasaih and Jennica Nevarez. I know it kind of big but they are LDS and you might run into them.

Ashley said...

Oh, how the kiddos love Chuckie Cheese. Pres used to beg me to take her. I laughed so hard that Landon was disappointed he wasn't a real mouse. So sad. Hahahaha! Too cute!

Danya said...

Mizzizz Taylor, so what time to you want to come over? Like 5pm ish? Then we'll head to the game after? Call me!