Friday, November 14, 2008

Poor Bret

Since I'm pregnant and in the 3rd trimester I find myself being very moody. So poor Bret is the one that I'm moody towards. I minute he is the best husband ever then the next I'm so mad at him over the littlest things. Like last night when we got home from picking our car up from being serviced I immediately go to the kitchen and start to finish dinner up so we can eat. Meanwhile Audrey is being way too quiet so I ask Bret if he can go check and see where she is and what she is doing. His response is "I just sat down." he said it very nicely and he wasn't saying he wouldn't do it he was just thinking out loud, but i immediately come to the conclusion that he won't look for her and i have to stop what i'm doing to go see what messes Audrey is making and i'm all in a huff about it! Of course he went and found her, but I still stay mad until after we are done eating dinner, and Bret has no idea why I'm mad...lol I explain why i'm mad and he is like but i went and found her, but i say it was your comment "but i just sat down" that made me upset like he can just sit down and i still have to continue being mom and he can just relax! But then I realize i'm over reacting and he didn't mean it the way i took it, and he did go get her. so why was I mad? because i jump to conclusions, and i feel like i can't control my emotions! After we talked I agian realize he is the best husband for me and i love him to death! But this kind of stuff seems to happen all the time lately...so poor Bret.

7 comments:

Danya said...

HAHAHAHA yes, poor Bret. I'm sure you can be vicious when you want to be lol! Hey don't worry, I have mood swings like that sometimes and I'm not even pregnant! LOL

Kendall said...

at least you tell him what is bugging you i just let it fester because i know that i am being stupid but it does not change the fact that i am still mad

Unknown said...

lol poor men having to deal with us we can be so mean sometimes...lol

Michelle said...

That's how I am with my hubby Eric. I try to be so patient and calm with my little guy, even if I am overwhelmed. So when Eric does the littlest thing to bug me I blow up at him! I feel so bad! Good thing these guys love us huh?

Tara said...

Oh man, I'm NOT in my third trimester, I'm not in any trimester and this is how I am . . . Poor Butch! LOL You sure are a good wife!!!

Unknown said...

Tara since you just had a baby you can claim it's post pardon! that can last for at least another 6 months...right...blame the hormones! lol

Michelle it is a very good thing that our hubbies love us! what would we do with out them!

Ashley said...

You are a terrible wife!!! j/k I would be mad to. You have been chasing your kids and 2 more all day and you are still making dinner. Husbands need to learn their place. They need to just say "yes dear" if they know whats good for them.