Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby is Finally here!

Ok everyone i finally had Baby Carson! I was supposed to have him on Friday the 26th but we found out the hospital's operating room wasn't open on Friday so they switched the date to Monday the 29th...but i went into labor on Saturday the 27th! So John Carson Mitchell was born 12/26/08 at 7:30 am, weighing 8 lbs 10 oz, and 21 inches long! Yes he is my biggest baby and thank heavens it was a c-section i can't imagine pushing him out...lol The delivery went great no complications. Carson is very healthy and strong and he love love loves to nurse he is always hungry. I think his motto is....If i am awake then i need to be eating! He nurses about every 1 1/2 to 2 hours for at least 10-15 min on each side so i feel like i am always nursing him...lol I am feeling good, i'm a sore but it's bareable and my mom will be here on Thursday to take care of me! Thanks heavens for my mama i don't know what i would do with out her. I get to have her all to myself for a full week I am so excited! I will post pics of the baby later today, Bret has the camera and he's at work so when he comes home i'll post the pics!

5 comments:

Danya said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


FI-NAL-EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Carson is here!

So... freaking... THRILLED right now!!! So happy to find out everything went so well!

You have no idea how much restraint it is taking to not go running over there right now to see him! I'm only like 100 yards away! It's killing me! LOL

I'm so so happy you are OK and Cason is healthy!

When are you allowing visitors missy?!

Kendall said...

I am jelous I wish that my baby was here!!! I am so excited for you and am glad that you get to have your mom for a week, and I can't wait to see some pictures!

Pays said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad that everything went well and that you and the baby are doing awesome. Have fun being pampered by your mom!!

Aloha said...

Congratulations!!!!

Love Kitty

Ashley said...

Um I just have one thing to say....When can I see a picture of this little guy? I am dying!!!!!