Monday, December 8, 2008

Scheduled

I went to the Doctor today and he finally scheduled the c-section! I can't believe this pregnancy is actually coming to an end, lately i have been feeling like i wouldn't ever actually have this little boy...like i would be preggers forever! But now that i have a date which is Dec.26th i feel like ahhh i am really going to be done and soon! It's only 2 1/2 weeks away, which feels due able....lol compared to 4 weeks which is my actual due date and that sounds horrible...lol I am so excited to be done being preggers and get this little kid here! yay only 2 1/2 weeks!!!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

that is so exciting! i still have a few months left to go and i feel like it will never come. so why are you going to have the c-section so early?

Danya said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

BABY MITCHEL IS ALMOST HERE!!!

I am so super thrilled for you! Whatta Christmas gift! LOL

Unknown said...

I am only having the baby 1 1/2 weeks early but the doctor doesn't want me to go into labor or i would have to have a emergency c-section or other complications. If you didn't know landon was breech so he was a c section. I was able to have audrey naturally but the hospital i am going to this time won't allow me to do it natually their policy is once a c section always a c section. so that is why i am having a c section this time around. :D

Tara said...

yeah! I love c-sections!!! I'm so glad you have a date finally. That makes it so much better, huh!?! So, after the baby is here, what do you want for dinner? Tell me now so you don't get nasty stuff!