Thursday, January 15, 2009

Loving to Cook

So while my mom was here she bought me new cookware since mine was horrible. All the non-stick was peeling off and all the lids were broken! She said i couldn't cook with it anymore, so for an early birthday present she bought me Kitchen Aid cookware! I love it! I love the lids, the color, the new non-stick that isn't peeling off, it is just so great!! YAY for mamas!
Oh and Carson had his 2 week old Dr. appt yesterday and he is doing well, nice and healthy 10 lbs 4 oz. baby! He's gained 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks! I can't believe how big he is, it just cracks me up! I love, love ,love this kid he's so cute and chunky!

3 comments:

Danya said...

Not to mention absolutely adorable! I love the little scrunchy thing he does with his eyebrows when he looks at you! LOL He's going to be a heartbreaker just like Landon and Audry.

Ugh I'm SOOOOOOO jelous you have new cookware!!!!!! Kevin and I got a nice set for our wedding but it's going down hill because SOMEBODY who is married to me(who shall remain nameless!) does NOT understand that NO those pots and pans CANNOT go in the dishwasher and NO you CANNOT use a FORK to make scrambled eggs!!!!!

Are yours red like in the pic? Waaaaaay cute!

Unknown said...

Yep my pots are red... i love them!

Ashley said...

Oh good. You can't cook with crap pots. That is no fun. Post some more pics of the baby. I want to see his chubby face.