Friday, March 25, 2011

Life as we know it haha

So I'm really not the best blogger but I do like to blog when I actually get around to it! 
 I just don't think my life is very exciting enough to blog about.  
So I'm thinking maybe I should just be more exciting???
  I don't really think I will get more exciting lol   
I have decided I like my life a certain way...the less drama the better!  
I can barely handle my drama and my little girl Audrey's drama. haha
I don't really like doing go go go stuff everyday...I like my days to be mellow and I don't mind if there are days where I don't leave my house!  
It's just the way I am and that's how I like it! lol
I mean I leave my house to take my kiddos to school and such.
But I don't want my days to be busy all day!
I don't know how women do careers and mom, and wife!
Sounds far too busy... and stressful to me.
 But I say go for it if that is what makes you happy!
I love my life,
I keep my house to a decent level of clean, take care of my kids, and make dinner every day.
And quite frankly that is enough for me

 This life I chose may not be easy but it's mine!
 I know I am blessed.
I have a beautiful family,
 I think my kids are pretty much the most awesome kids in the world!
They make my smile and laugh everyday. 
 I have a husband who loves and cares about me.
Fabulous sisters, parents, and brothers!  And Wonderful Friends!
What more can I ask for? :D

No comments: