Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh Such is Life!

I think I should get the worst blogger of the year award! lol 
 I seem to never get over here to my computer to post on my blog.  
Most of the time I think oh I need to post pics of the happenings in my life. 
 You see my husband uses our camera for work he being a real estate appraiser he has to take pics of the houses he inspects....so he usually has the camera at work with him.  
Then just recently our camera got stolen!!  
Stupid me for not uploading our photos sooner!  
I kept thinking I'll get the camera tomorrow and upload thoes pics....BUT tomorrow never came and we lost months worth of pics!  
It's so sad to me I will never be able to get those pics back...feels like memories have been lost. 
 I tell myself oh well it is what it is....now move on. 
 It seems like I have been saying that a lot lately haha.
  Anything and everything that could go wrong,
 has gone wrong theses last few months....no sob story from me though.
  I have to pick up the pieces and move on...which has been difficult to do , 
but it must be done. 
 Now I see the light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully that light will get brighter and brighter!  
I hope this summer will go as excepted...I have plans and I want my plans to work out just the way I planned them! lol 
I will share these plans once I know whether or not they will work out!
Right now I'm just trying to enjoy the weather and take my kids swimming almost everyday.  
Cheers to pools and getting our tan on (with sunblock of course...I'm not trying to get cancer!) and relaxing by the pool with a good book...listening to my kids laugh and play.  
I do get to join in on the fun too...since they still think I'm the coolest thing around. :)

2 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

Don't leave us hanging I want to hear about these plans!

Unknown said...

Haha I will just not yet. I want to make sure these plans happen before I announce them! I'll know in a few weeks. So just hang in there!!