Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pregnancy update

I have been completely MIA lately!
I think it's because I feel like every post I would post would be about being pregnant or pregnancy related.
Who wants to hear about that all the time??
Not me! lol
I feel like this pregnancy has completely consumed my life.
So bare with me I'm almost done.
I can't believe I only have roughly 8 weeks left.
Hopefully my body can hold out until then.
I have been experiencing preterm labor symptoms off and on for the past couple months.
It scared me to death the first day,
I eventually ended up at the hospital
because the contractions wouldn't stop!
I was an emotional wreck that day,
it was horrible I can't even tell you!
After being in the hospital for a few hours,
I finally got the shot that makes the contractions stop.
Since then I'll have bad days and good days.
The bad days I can feel the contractions threatening to come,
Lots of pressure and aching come down in my low belly with contractions here and there.
Those days I take it easy and drink a herbal tea my sister's midwife told me to drink which relaxes the uterus and stops contractions.
Last week was a bad week,
everyday I felt my body tensing up and the preterm labor pain/symptoms begin.
This week has been a good week,  
not one day have I felt anything abnormal!
Yay for good weeks.
So fingers crossed everything will be fine until I'm full term!



No comments: