Saturday, September 13, 2014

Out with friends

Nights like tonight make me happy to be alive.  I have great friends.  I have friends who love and care about me, and I'm so grateful for it.  They help make my life that much more enjoyable, doable.  Just yesterday I was feeling overwhelmed with life, dealing with finances, motherhood, cleaning ect.  It seemed so undoable.... If that's a word.  Today I woke up determined to have a better day.  Somehow this day I could see the light coming into my life.  Then later I felt the worries of life bearing down on me again.  Right then my dad called to check on how things are going and I explained how I felt.  His advice?  It's time to have faith, it's your turn to have faith. I listened to him,  I chose to have faith that all will work out.  I knelt down to pray, and peace washed over me.  Everything will work out, this peace told me.  Things started looking up after I made this faithful decision.  Then tonight came.  Two of my friends and I went and had a girls night out.  We drove to the mall and went to a few stores,  and just completely enjoyed each other.  Worry free.  It was amazing.  I even got a free bra from VS!  Thanks to my wonderful friend.... she gave me her extra gift she was given for spending  a certain amount of money. (This is how wonderful my friends are!)  Tonight was much needed.  Heavenly father cares about you, about me.  Cares about what we need.  Even if it's just a night out with a couple friends and a much needed free bra.  I see his blessings he is so willing to give.  I am so grateful for it.

No comments: