Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Car Ride

On the way home from swimming at the Mitchell's Landon wouldn't share his treats with Audrey she was asking so nicely but he was saying no theses are mine. After several times of me telling him to share with his sister he finally did. After sharing he says to me "Mom you are turning into a baby. I am big now, I'm even tall enough to drive. Just you wait I will be driving soon and you will be the baby." I guess he wants to drive and boss me around...lol I thought it was pretty funny.


I went out with the girls last night for a very needed girls night out. We saw Mamma Mia..I loved it! I totally recommend it, if you are in the mood for a feel good movie and if you like Abba songs. :D After the movie we went and got ice cream at the local Rite Aid. Have you had the Rite Aid ice cream? I never even knew Rite Aid had a Little ice cream parlor until just recently, it's pretty good, and cheap ice cream go check it out.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Landon is too smart. That is really funny. I am glad you got out away form the kids. I think that I am going to see that movie tonight!