Friday, July 18, 2008

First Doctors Appt

I went to the doctor yesterday, which I have to admit even now I still get so nervous about going. I have to tell myself to breath and that everything will be alright while I wait for my name to be called. Knowing what I am going to have to experience once my name is called is not very pleasant in my opinion. I'm going to find out how much I weigh which every girl always dreads especially when they know that they are gaining weight! I also know I'm going to have to pee in a cup but I am proud to say that I've almost mastered that art...lol After the bathroom experience I get to go into room #2 where I wait to meet my new doctor who is an older Asian man with an accent i can barely understand, but he is very nice. The first appt isn't very pleasant after meeting the doctor if you know what I mean but i won't go into the details, let just skip to the one thing that I always love. I was very happy to see the ultrasound machine, Yay for technology! I got to see my baby for the first time. It is always so sweet to see the baby moving and knowing there is a baby there, and I'm not just sick, sick, sick for no reason. We did find out what the sex of the baby is and we are having another....drum roll.... BOY!! His name will be either John Carson or Carson John which way sounds better?? Bret and I can't make up our mind about it. I will post some of the ultrasound pictures when I can get them scanned into the computer.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

lol I love the way you wrote about the Dr. and I think you should just go with Carson John just because he will be going by Carson. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Lisa thinks we should go with Carson John too, i guess i need to break the news to dad. I think he liked the fact we were puting his name first. :)