Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 Dfferent People

I am Taylor, I am Bret's wife, and I am my kids mom,  but most of the time that is not the order that my life follows.  I really think of myself as mom, wife, and then Taylor.  Sometimes when I actually hear my name "Taylor" it sounds foreign to me!  I'm not Taylor anymore I am mom,  plain and simple.  But in reality it's not plain and simple!  Don't get me wrong I love being a mom, but it's not easy.  Easy is not really in my vocabulary.  But I have found out I really need balance, and I know how to give myself the balance I need.  I really do have to take care of me "Taylor" and when I do take care of me, I am a better mother and wife.  My day begins with taking care of children and ends with spending time with my wonderful husband, I find myself somewhere in between.  For example when I workout,  that is just for me and me alone.  I feel so proud of myself and accomplished when I'm done.  Or going to the grocery store all by myself.  I know it might sound lame but I LOVE Super Walmart!  I can go and spend an hour all by myself looking and shopping!  It's something I love to do, I'm alone to my thoughts and what I want to do.  This doesn't happen very often, but when it does I'm in heaven. :p  To be honest I am really enjoying my life lately, all the craziness, and the fun.  Bret has changed I have changed and we are doing good! 

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Nate has been telling me that I need to do things for me because he seeing me giving too much ans not taking anything. it is so hard with work because when i get home all i wasnt to do is be with ashlyn. so i am right now struggling with the whole balance thing. I have been trying to go to the gym but ashlyn is going through mommy withdrawls and does not want to be left alone with strangers. i don't blame her i acatually like that she wants to be with me all the time but i don't get the kendall time that i need. i just need more hours in the day!!