Thursday, September 24, 2009

Change for the better

It's been a long time since I last posted anything on my blog but a lot has happened! All things for the better! Carson has just gotten so big and he is just the cutest baby ever! He's crawling around every where and is now furniture surfing. He also calls me mama which I just melt every single time....it's just the sweetest thing ever! Landon is back in pre-school which he loves! and to be honest I love too! Bret takes him to school at 9am which is also Carson's nap time...so that leaves me and Audrey time to just hang out together. She loves having me all too herself and we do something she wants to do....like color together, or we did some pre-school work which she loved.

The big thing that happened was Bret my hubby decided to stop playing computer games which was a huge deal! He loves to play but he just simply spent too much time playing and it took time away from us, our little family. It's been so great! It's been so much fun just to spend so much time together as the two us and also with the kids. Like he said to me yesterday "You know I really love talking to you." I love to talk so this makes me feel great! We really have grown a lot closer and we are a lot more happy! Life is going to good right now I love it!

1 comment:

Danya said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! That's so sweet! Good for you Bret! Stick with it! And yes your kids are the cutest ever in existance! LOL!