Thursday, September 24, 2009

Working out

So I have decided to start working out again. It's been a long time since I really tried to get into shape. Now that I have started working out I feel so great! I have so much more energy that I never had before. Even though I'm still not getting very much sleep, working out gives me the boost I need to get through the day. I really do feel so much better it's amazing what exercise can do! I feel happier, I have more energy, my house is cleaner, and can't wait until morning comes so I workout again. I don't think I have ever really loved to workout EVER. But now I do and I hope it lasts for a long time! Aww good times, good times.

1 comment:

Tara said...

So I'd like to know what you are doing to work out. I know I need to, but I hate it and to see you loving it . . . that's something I need.