Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life Update

We are in a house finally!  I didn't think it would actually happen...but it has!  I still wake up thinking I'm in a hotel...not my house! lol  We do love it here.  There's so much more room for our stuff, I don't feel so cluttered now.  It's like awwwww phew that feels good! lol   I just want to paint, so then I can put up pictures, and hopefully a mirror (I told my dad I really wanted a big nice mirror...and if I know my papa he'll give some money towards my mirror!)  I totally need more money to decorate!  Little by little it'll happen. :) Lucky for us it's not a fixer upper house, other than the painting I want to do.  We already have the nice up grades like granite counter tops, tile flooring ect.  I have to thank our friends Joe and Stacy for giving us this opportunity. :D

Little miss Audrey is doing good.  She's almost walking normal again.  You should have seen her when she first started walking after the cast was taken off.  She looked like a caveman! lol  Now she's walking much better...I was very concerned there for a while! lol  Let me say it's so nice to have her walking again...I don't have to carry her everywhere now. :D  Audrey is a cute and feisty little girl.  Bret says she's just like me! lol  Her poor husband to be...I feel for him already ;)  She knows what she wants,  and how she wants it....yep she is just like me! lol  She is super sweet and very lovable, you just have to make her feel like a princess and she'll love you to death!  :)

Landon and Carson are doing good also.  I have the boys sleeping in the same room,( Audrey has her own fairy princess room.)  It's cute to see the boys together. Carson loves his big brother and Landon loves his baby brother.  When Landon comes home from school or if he's been gone hanging out with his uncle Brock...Carson can't wait for Landon to give him a hug and talk to him!  It's super cute!  Carson is the sweetest little boy...we all love him soooo much!  Landon is really turning into such a good  and kind little boy.  He lets me know he loves me all the time. I'm really lucky to have him in my life!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I about died when I read that Audrey walked like a caveman. lol I hope you got video of that. I am so happy you are in a house!