Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Running!

I can now say I am running a solid 3 miles!  I've never been a runner...ever!  Who would have thought that I would actually love it.  I've accomplished so much in the past 7 months that I never thought I would even attempt.  I've challenged myself in ways I've never done before and I've actually pulled through!  Exercising makes me a happy person,  and I do have to say I'm proud of myself for sticking to it.  I've lost almost all my preggy weight just a little bit left!  But really I exercise because it's one of the only things I can control in my life, and because it makes me happy....(the results are just an awesome side effect!).  The runners high is amazing, I get so much more done in my day!  I can go from being in a terrible mood before I run to...WoW life is amazing ...after my run! lol  So I say woot woot to running! :D

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You amaze me!! I don't know how you do it with 3 kiddos at home!! I can barely handle 1!! I'm glad things are going so well for you!

Lily said...

Good for you! a

Ashley said...

I love it too! I am so proud of you as well! I love you sister.

Shelli said...

You go, girl! Has Robyn Pulsipher convinced you to try for some of her races yet? My sister has gotten into it as part of her weight loss plan, and she just ran a half marathon. She's training for a full marathon. My niece just hit the 5 mile mark and is shooting higher. My brother in law (married to said sister) just finished his first triathlon. Apparently, once you get started, it's very addicting!

Unknown said...

Yes Shelli, Robyn wants me to run a 5k with her and Katie Steadman in June, and there is the San Bernardino Mud Run she wants me to do with her too! lol

My sister is running a 1/2 marathon at the beginning of May, and a full marathon in Sept. Seems a bit too crazy for me though! lol I think I'm gonna stick to my 3 or 4 miles..I think :)

Danya said...

You are my idol! I need to get up and go on the whole running thing! I want to run marathons with you! LOL!