Thursday, February 10, 2011

Morgan's Song! Woot Woot!!

My husband Bret got me recording/editing software for my birthday so I can record my music
 Yes he is awesome like that, 
just in case you were wondering ;)  
It's very exciting for me to be able to record all my stuff.  
I've been writing my own music for years but never able to record it for my family....
but now I can!!!  
I'm sharing one of the songs with you today. 
 I wrote this song for my little sister Morgan for her wedding, it's one of my favorite songs I've written.  
I decided to do a little slide show to debut the song and honor her wedding day
I hope you like it!






7 comments:

No Model Lady said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet and lovely!! You are majorly talented!

wu ken said...

Brilliant! You are so talented Taylor.

Bill T.

Michelle said...

Seriously!! I had no idea you wrote your own music! You are one talented Lady!!! WOW, so amazing!

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you! It's my creative outlet so I can keep my sanity haha :D

Robyn said...

I like it!

Shelli said...

It's so beautiful! And I remember when you were so nervous about playing in Primary. This is really amazing. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Thank you Shelli. I still am sooo nervous to play in front of people lol I don't think that will ever go away!