Monday, January 31, 2011

Live Strong

I've recently started taking advantage of www.livestrong.com  it's free and so awesome!  I want to loose the weight I gained from the holidays/being depressed after the holidays haha. Livestrong has free calorie counting, and fitness tracking.  You input your data and how many lbs you want to loose in a week then it tells you how many calories you can have each day.  It also tracks the nutrients, fat, cholesterol ect. from food you are eating.  It also has a feature you where you can make your own recipe and then it tells you the calories per serving.  All the features are so nice, I am seriously in love with it!  I logon every time I eat something, it takes all the guess work out and it's  user friendly.  I lost 2 lbs last week!  I am only trying to loose 1 lb a week, but I'll take 2 lbs :)  So cheers to feeling better and being healthier!  Seriously go check out http://www.livestrong.com/ !

No comments: