Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Friend

I came upon a friend's blog just yesterday.  
Well I don't know this friend very well ,
but I still do consider her a friend.  
She has the kind of blog where you feel you know her.... like a best friend by the time you are done reading all her posts. 
 I spent an hour reading a lot of her blog...and I have to say I love her honesty.  
She is so real! 
 You know those blogs where you read them and then you feel like a terrible person/mom and wife because they are sooo put together and crafty that it makes you sick!  
Ya I can't read a lot of people blogs because of that haha,
BEcause I'm so not put together most of the time. lol
Anyway this friend isn't one of those types.  
She is the type where you feel like...oh ok so I'm not the only one struggling!
But I can have a positive attitude about the crappy things that happen in life.
Her honesty is sooo refreshing!
She has effected me in a positive way,
 I'm very grateful to her for it.  



No comments: