Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Day at the Beach

The beach is an amazing place,
It's so relaxingly wondering....yes realaxingly, 
The kids and I were so excited to be goiong....hubby was being a little grumpy about it.
He had a ton of work to get done,
and knew if he came he would have have TONS of work to do today (which is Monday)
But in the end he decided to make the kids and I happy
so he came too.
He and I were soooo glad he came.
We ended up having an amazing time there with our friends.
I couldn't as for a better day.
The sun was shining,
there was a perfect breeze,
and the kids were in heaven.
SEE!




None of us wanted to go, 
but the sun was going down,
it started to get cold,
and we were hungry.
Finally we had to say goodbye.
Hopefully we will get to go again before it gets too cold.
I could really live there. 

1 comment:

Tesera said...

what cute pictures! glad you all had a fun day. the beach is so fun for kids, my girls went to the "sea" once this year, and it was the highlight of their summer!!