Wednesday, September 7, 2011

These Days....

As much as I love my little two year old Mr. John Carson he has been driving me crazy!
Between the fits and the messes I think I might just pull my hair out.
He has been playing the 
File:Spilt milk.jpg
spill the milk game.
He's constantly trying to pour his own cups of milk.
I just bought a gallon of milk yesterday morning and it's already more than half way gone,
thanks to this little terror! 

Oh he might look all innocent,
but do you see that marker on his face??
Today I was cleaning up the much of a mess kitchen,
I didn't clean the kitchen yesterday thanks to a cold and migraine,
so today it was Much of a mess kitchen.
Meanwhile my little terror decided to color with a marker on the floor and wall!
Seems like he has been an extra extra terror this past week.
Sometimes I can laugh at his messes and his terroriness
(Yes I made terroriness up haha.)
Other times I get upset,
and then there are times I just want to cry!
I just can't seem to keep up with this kid when I'm sick.
What am I going to do when I get pregnant and get REALLY sick??!
I think it might just be the challenge of my life lol.
Good thing he loves to love me and that I love him so much!

No comments: