Monday, September 12, 2011

Empty Stomach

Yesterday Hubby and I invited some friends over to our house to watch some football and eat together.
I knew this day had been coming for quite awhile.
However by the time we got home from church I was exhausted from not getting good sleep for several nights.
And I was extremely hungry because I didn't get a very good breakfast before church.
When I walked through the door I saw the mess that was there,
 and the whinny hungry children and thought I just can't do this today.
I started being grumpy right away....I mean really grumpy.
Poor Hubby was trying his best to help get the house in order.
No matter what he it didn't help me.
I proceeded to tell him.... to tell our friends to not come over.
However even after he did tell our friends not to come over I still was extremely grumpy.
I may have even shed a tear or two.
I finally decided to eat which was at about 1:30 pm.
It's amazing what food can do for me.
Right after eating...about 90% of my grumpiness was gone.
My friends were then allowed to come over,
I needed food.
An empty stomach doesn't work well with me.
 The majority of my grumpiness was about me being hungry?  
Yes it is true.
I need to eat.
You don't want to see me really really hungry,
it doesn't look pretty at all. lol

Oh yes and hop on over to my food blog for a yummy recipe from dinner last night!
Click here!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Next Sunday I'm gonna sit in your class and put bites of food in your mouth between sentences.