Friday, April 12, 2013

Author Amy Harmon

I just finished reading this wonderful book.

This book pulled me in immediately.
A trouble girl,
a hot British history teacher with the of name Darcy Wilson.
(he's like the less conceded, even nice version of Mr. Darcy,
whom we all love...right?!) 
Wilson takes this girl "Blue" under his wing,
and tries to steer her to different choices.
This is a heart breaking, 
but also a heart warming story.
I cried at least 3 times while reading this story.
It felt so real,
and I felt for this girl,
I was rooting for her the whole time.
I wanted her to succeed!
I highly recommend this book.

Amy 
really knows how to speak to me.
I've read another book of her's called 
Barefoot Running
 I also loved this book.
It inspired me to start listening to classical music again.
Something I did as a child and teenager.
It also inspired me to read 
Which I am so glad I did,
it's such a wonderful story.
Much better than any of the movies.

Anyway back to Amy Harmon's books...both of these books have inspired me to be a better person.
Although there is some sadness in both of these stories,
the sadness was well worth it in the end to me.
Go get your read on!

No comments: