Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Carb Nite Solution week 7

Week 7 and I'm down 11 lbs.
I love this diet,
but at times it is so hard!
Like last night when we went to Costco.
After we shopped,
 we stopped and got our kids pizza.
Because we are such nice parents haha.
That means my hubby and I,
 who adore pizza.... just got to sit and watch our kids eat.
It looked so good,
and smelled even better!
Oh how we wanted to give in and eat that pizza!
But we didn't.
We were a little on edge,
but we didn't eat it haha

The things I have to tell myself when I'm having a hard day:
It's worth it.
You're loosing fat!
3 or 4 months from now you'll be done loosing weight,
 and you'll be so thankful you stuck to it!
You're rarely ever hungry.
You get to eat lots of delicious meat and fats.
It's only a few more days until your carbnite,
and you can have any carb you want!
You can do this!

I really am grateful for this diet.
Even though it can be hard.
I really can't complain,
it really is worth the effort I'm putting in.
I am also grateful my hubby is doing this with me.
It's so nice to have a support system!
We complain,
and celebrate together haha.




No comments: