Thursday, April 18, 2013

Carbnite week 8

I know I'm a day late in writing this post,
but I've been super busy lately with house projects!
I'll be blogging about them as soon as I'm done with them.

So good news I'm down 1 1/2 lbs as of today.
That makes 12 1/2 lbs in 8 weeks!
Hopefully I'll be down another 1/2 a lb by tomorrow.
I'd be ecstatic to be down 2 lbs in one week!
Fingers crossed.
I have to say this week the diet has been really easy for me.
It's becoming a lot more of a way of life,
instead of a weight-loss diet.
Which is good!
And carbnites are always fun.
My carbnite is tomorrow and I'm so excited for it!
There is some yummy food on the menu
like
homemade spaghetti and meatballs,
chocolate rice crispy treats,
and apple turnovers.
Oh it's gonna be good!
Cheers to a good week.



No comments: