Saturday, January 15, 2011

Carson Carson Carson...

My lovely child has just turned 2 and he is definitely in his terrible...which aren't so terrible I actually love my little 2 year old to death!  He is getting into more things though  here is proof!  He loves putting things in his hair, this time it was Vaseline which he decided to do 2 days in a row. lol
Just so you know you Vaseline does come out it just takes about 12-14 washes with degreasing dish soap to do it! lol  Oh Carson how I love you soooo much!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Ah, memories! Johnette was the one who loved to get into things. I remember her pouring honey on the carpeted stairs. And coloring on every surface of the house. And cutting her hair very, very short. Good times, good times.

Danya said...

OMGosh I know I say this like every time I see him but HE'S HUGE!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, two... wow. I remember you pregnant with him and still getting hit on by guys! LOL! I love those pictures of him. You can totally see the Mitchell in him!