Thursday, August 18, 2011

Best Ever German Pancakes

Do you like German Pancakes?
Well I do...but I didn't ever love them....until....
I decided to make them taste like french toast!
They turned out AMAZing!
Now they are for sure one of my favorites...just try this recipe I'm sure you will love them too!!

Best Ever German Pancakes  
Preheat Oven 400 degrees 
Ingredients:
7-8 Eggs
1 1/2 cups Milk
1 1/2 cups Flour
 1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cups Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 to 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 
6-7 Tbs Melted Butter

Directions:
1. Put butter in a 9x13 baking dish and place in oven until butter has melted.
(when butter has melted take out and swirl around to coat edges.)
2.While butter is melting in a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs and milk
3. Add vanilla, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and flour mix until smooth.
4. Pour into baking dish and bake for 20 mins.
5. Sever with powered sugar and maple syrup
Feeds 5-7 people.
Deliciously good to enjoy!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

these are amazing! Thanks again for the recipe!!! I could eat the whole pan myself (yikes), that's how good they are!