Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Nothing Day

Sometimes... ok at least once to twice a week I give myself a NOTHING day.
I clean, cook, and take care of kids all the time.
Often times it get ANNOYING 
Same messes
same food
same clothing to wash
You know just the same thing EVERYDAY.
Yes it gets annoying lol
My remedy?
A nothing day.
I still cook,
feed my chillns and hubby's mouths.
BUT I give myself a break from cleaning.
Well from making my house look clean.
Like today I cleaned the kitchen up after breakfast,
that's about all the I've done today.
I've watched two movies (both lame and wish I had known before I watched them.)
And I got caught up on my Kardashians.
Oh how I love the Kardashians, 
they remind me of my sisters!
Then I swam in the pool with Landon while Audrey and Carson took a nap.
After the pool Landon and I watch funny baby Youtube vids.
I would say a nice relaxing,
good day!
Yes I need days like this to keep me sane.
This is the closest thing I have to a day off.
I will now go make dinner...then do nothing again.
Yes I love days like today! :)
Tomorrow will be back to the daily grind....good thing my kids are funny.
They are often times the only thing that is different.
You never know what they are going to say or do in a day. haha
Oh Ya and tomorrow is our Stake Blood Drive...
 I hear you get a pint of BaskinRobbins ice cream for the pint of blood you give up!
I mean how can I pass that up??
I can't.
So this is the first time I will be giving blood EVER in my entire life....because I get ice cream haha

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love pint for pint....too bad being preggo prevents me from giving

Lizzy said...

I love my "Nothing" days too! I never thought about them as a day off, thank you for making me feel better about doing nothing... sometimes! :)