Monday, November 7, 2011

Airport Pick Up


When I went up to Utah for my sister Ashley's sealing.
My whole family picked me and my sister Kat  up at the airport.
Picking me up from the airport... mind you was sooo funny,
because 2 of my sisters dressed up as homeless people.
Yes I said HOMELESS people.
They stood in a corner of the airport next to the doors.
My dad suggested I go and give the "homeless" people some money.
I was hesitant because from the back they looked really iffy lol.
Then I realized two of my sisters were missing.
I walked over to these "homeless" people and sure enough they were my sisters! lol
It was hilarious to say the least.  
People were staring all around us.
Yes that is my family,
making a scene wherever we go.
One of the reasons why I love them so much!
There is NEver a dull moment.
This Utah trip was just what I needed.
It was the first trip I have ever taken with NO children or child.
I was all by myself for a full 3 days.
I missed my chillens terribly,
at the same time it was glorious to not have to 
feed,
 clean,
 and just plain take care of anyone
BUT myself.
I can tell you I have been a better mother and wife since I've been back.
It's good to get away.

1 comment:

Danya said...

Hahaha that's hysterical!!! You've got an awesome family! LOL!