Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Birthday Cake.

 I am very fortunate to live around good friends.
My friend has a cake decorating business called
Busy B's Cakes.
This friend offered to help me decorate Landon and Audrey's birthday cake.
I am sooo happy she did!
I got to learn how to a put a cake together.
Which was like playing with playdoh....I felt like a kid again. lol
My friend really helped me out a lot....she is so wonderful.
There is no way I could have done this without her!
And here is the cake!



A Frankenstein Halloween Cake! lol
Landon and Audrey both decided what this cake was going to be,
and I love how it turned out!
It got a bit smashed in transit which was all my fault,
but I still loved it....(even though I ate cake for days and days and gained 5lbs.) haha
It was so fun to do, and I can't wait until Carson's bday,
so I can make his cake!


2 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

I couldn't see the picture :( Maybe you could post it on Facebook?

Unknown said...

Ok will do!