Monday, November 7, 2011

New MakeUp!!

Did you know I have the best mom and sisters in the whole world?
Well I do...in my opinion. :)
These wonderful people knew I needed new makeup.
They surprised me with BEAUTIFUL makeup! 
Urban Decay's "Naked" palette is amazing!
They are such beautiful colors and they go on so smooth and light.
I can not say anything negative about this palette.  
It is completely worth the price you pay!
It costs about $50.
I know that seems high...BUT it's really not for what you get.
12 colors, eye primer, and a really good brush.
AND this will last you for at least a year OR
 way longer if you don't wear makeup everyday.
MAC makeup is another really good makeup brand,
but each color costs about $14 a color.
So this Urban Decay palette is really a good buy.
I'm telling you EVERY woman should have this palette!

Anyway my wonderful people also got me some: 
lipstick
lip liner
eyeliner
blush
And brushes.
I cried when I saw everything they got me.
I am truly thankful for such sweet amazing mom and sisters....
who love me, and treat me so good.
Thank you Again!

No comments: