Monday, May 20, 2013

Carbnite Week 12

Last week was week 12,
that's 3 months....only 3 more months to go!
That 3 months really flew by,
it seems like my hubby and I just started carbnite!

I didn't lose any weight last week,
but I didn't gain.
I feel like I should tell the reason for the no losing of any weight.
It's kind of personal and might be tmi ...you are warned haha
I started my period towards the of the week.... ugh
I can't complain too much since I've only had 2 periods in the last ummm 1 1/2 years.
But I'm really not used to the hormone changes, 
the bloating, 
and the mood swings.
It's pretty much awful!
Oh the joys of being a woman. ha
I probably did lose a little bit of weight,
but I can't tell because of the bloating and water weight!
I hope this week I'll be able to pull some weight off.
If I don't see the scale go down,
I'll be okay with it,
since I my "condition" won't end for a few more days. haha 
It might take a little longer for the water weight to come off.
I'll still be exercising and doing this diet.... consistency pays off in the end!




No comments: