Thursday, May 30, 2013

What's Going On

What's going on?
Welll....
My Little William is sick...AGAIN!
He has a cold,
which of course comes along with the 4th ear infection of the year!
The doctor said he'll may have to get tubes in his ears if he gets another one this year.
I'm kind of guessing...William will get another one ear infection.
I mean what baby gets 4 year infections in 5 months?
I think my oldest boy has had 4 ear infections his whole life...and he's 8 1/2 now.
Plus side...I don't think we will be making an ER trip with this sickness...so that's progress!

What else is happening?
It's the last week of school until summer vacation!
Hooray!!
Summer is here! 
I think everyone is ready for school to be out!
Since it's been in the high 80's to high 90's here in lovely Hemet...
my kids have been swimming everyday over in my in-law's pool.
My hubby works from his parent's house...and this wonderful man of mine
 has been taking Landon, Audrey, and Carson with him to work in the afternoons,
so they can swim!
Which gives me a couple hours of break time almost everyday lately!
You would think I would get so much done.
But you know what I've been doing with that time?
Nothing.
Well actually I got caught up on Vampire Diaries haha
Why is this show so addicting?!
Let's be honest this face keeps me watching! haha
Oh Damon... I mean Ian Somerhalder (I totally had to just look up his real name.)
You are the perfect bad boy haha!
Anyway, 
now that I'm caught up I'm freed from this addiction....
  I can say today my house is clean again. haha.
It's been so nice to get those couple hours to myself everyday.
I really am so grateful my hubby has been doing this for me!

That is about all that is going on over here at my house.
This summer should be fun and relaxing.

No comments: