Monday, May 13, 2013

Messy house feel like failure!

Do you ever feel like you are a failure? 
I do!
I feel like most of the time I try to do my best,
 doing my responsibilities.
But often I feel like my best isn't good enough.
For example...The last couple of weeks my house has been a messy house.
I had been on a good schedule keeping everything clean.
Then William my sweet baby got sick again!
You see this sweet baby looking so happy?!
Well just a few days after this he started coughing a little bit.
Within a couple days  he couldn't breath and had a terrible ear infection!
Mind you this is his 3rd ear infection for the year!
One more and he gets tubes in his ears!
Tubes people!


I took him to the ER twice in a couple day period.
This baby is scary.
His sicknesses can go from barely there to full on can't breathe within in a 2 or 3 day period!
At least this time it was just an ER trip and not a full admission to the hospital like back in January.
It took him another 1 1/2 week to be completely better.
Then he started teething.
He just teethed 4 teeth at one time!
4 teeth people!
Lets just say he was a very cranky baby who,
 was up all night crying one night last week.
Like literally from 2 am to 7 am just crying!
Awww the joys of being a parent!
Really though it was sad.

Anyway all this equals a messy house.
Sick baby/teething baby + Messy house = failure
Through all of this
I still got all my kids off to school on time
kids were fed
workouts completed 5 days a week
stuck to my diet
activities were done
dinner was made
kids homework was done and turned in
BUT my house was a disaster.
And even though I was able to accomplish so many other things,
since my house wasn't clean I felt and feel like a complete failure!
 On Friday I was babysitting for my friend,
and her little girl said to me "Your house is always messy isn't it"
I was like lately yes... yes it is. haha
I don't like living in a messy house!
In my head my house should be clean all the time.
Like where if someone pops by,
I don't have to be embarrassed because my house is always clean!
Unfortunately it's not.

 This week I'm getting everything back in order!
I used to be able to get everything cleaned to perfection in one day...this was pre-William.
Since William I can't do this.
So I've switched to one room per day.
Today was Kitchen.
I got the whole kitchen deep cleaned from the floors on up.
Right now I have one room completely clean!
That room feels good haha.
Tomorrow is Living room/dining room.
One room + one load of laundry done everyday = success!
I am determined to be successful this week!
Wish me luck!






No comments: