Friday, July 29, 2011

Day At The Beach

We finally made to the beach this year!  
To be honest I don't even think we went to the beach last year....I know it's pretty ridiculous!
This summer I think I told my chillins 3 0r 4 different times we were going to the beach,
then hubby would have to  work.
And my chillins would start crying....hysterically!
Hubby would leave at that point for me to console the poor little chillns.
Oh the world can be so cruel to little chillins who just want to go to the beach!
Yesterday was finally the lucky day!
We packed up and headed out.
I'm pretty sure the whole way Landon asked "are we there yet?" or rather " I'm so bored, when are we going to be at the beach?!"
He eventually was told "if you ask that question or say you are bored again...we are going to leave you in the car, you won't be going anywhere near the water."  
Hubby and I are kinda mean like that....but it did work. lol
We arrived in Dana Point and found the beach we wanted to go to.
And had a ton of fun!  
I really don't know why we don't go... like all the time!
It was so easy, the kids were little angels, and Hubby LOVES the water.
We are lame, but I think we won't be so lame anymore.
Beach trips will definitely be apart of our lives more often!!
Here are some pics of our little trip...



Here is our sand castle Bret and I worked so hard on.
I went to get the the camera (aka my phone) to take a pic,
when I go back Carson was destroying it!
And hubby and the other kids were gone off like this..

 I can't believe they left Carson by himself... lol
oh well everything turned out fine.
I'm really just sorry you don't get to see our sand castle in all it's glory...it was pretty awesome!
Here Carson wanted to be in another family.....or maybe he wanted to mash their sand castle!!!



 Audrey and Landon loved the waves....Carson however didn't like the water at all...he's our cautious one...if you can believe that. lol  
All my kids are crazy...or just have LOTS of energy! lol
 Look how happy Hubby is!  It's like he's shouting HOORAY for going to the beach!! lol

 Carson just chillin in my chair.
 Oh aren't we cute??
 Then it was everyone's turn to get buried in the sand...which is a must when you go to the beach.

 I just got my feet buried this time... maybe next time I'll get my whole body buried...yes I think I will!
Yep it was a good, good day.




3 comments:

Danya said...

SO adorable! I'm glad you guys had a good time!!!

Brit said...

Doesn't the beach just make you happy? At first I thought your sand castle was boobs, then I read the caption haha. I love all of the cute pics :-)

Unknown said...

Yes it does Brit! You are sooo lucky you live closer to the beach than we do! I've been aching to go back, and Audrey asks everyday lol. No it wasn't boobs, but next time I go maybe I'll make some sand boobs just for you haha