Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pillows Anyone??

Since we got the new couches I had to go get pillows to make them more alive.
OR make me feel more alive... whatever I needed these new pillows.
I went to Pier 1  to find them,
but Pier1 just didn't have any pillow that spoke to me.
I did have a $10 off coupon so I bought these...
Basically they were free since I had that coupon.
So cheers to Pier 1 for awesome coupons!
I headed over to Marshall's and found these..
Can you say love at first sight???
Yes I fell in love with these pillows!
They make me smile...I think decorative pillows should make you smile. :D
So I had to buy them!
Bret and he hates them.
But I don't care...I love them and they are staying!!
I am going to make couple more pillows in gold or yellow...or maybe even zebra to go on the couches too.
I'll show you the pics when they are complete.
But remember your pillows should make you smile lol 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Well I think they are adorable and I think you need to add some yellow and zebra pillows. Maybe make one of then those really cute rectangle shape.

Robyn said...

Yay! Rammekins! Now you can make some chocolate molten cake!!!!!

Unknown said...

I really think I will Ash! I was thinking the same thing... rectangle will look so cute!
Robyn that is exactly why I bought them! I've been craving that cake...mmmm molten cake so yummy!!!