Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Miss Audrey and Mr. Carson's Adventures

I woke up this morning to this....

If you can't tell the brown stuff is chocolate syrup! haha
Well actually I woke up to Mr. Carson in my face...his face covered in chocolate.
I turned to Bret and told him I was scared to go look and see what the kitchen looked like!
And then I saw Mr. Carson's jeep in chocolate haha
The mess wasn't as bad as I was expecting...THANK heavens!
I don't know about you but cleaning isn't how I like to start my day.
Mr. Carson has been an absolute terror as of late. 
Yesterday he smashed every last egg we had on the kitchen floor.
I was relieved to see the chocolate syrup was such a small mess. lol
Oh the terrible 2's are sooo cute and soooo soooo darn MESSY!
 He sure is lucky I love his sooo much!
 He wouldn't stay still so you get a profile pic haha


Just over a week ago I looked over at Audrey and saw this...

She cut her hair again...if you can't tell.
It took 7 months for her hair to grow back after her last hair cut
and he decided to do it again! lol
She told me she went into the garage 
and cut her bangs because he didn't want them anymore!
She never said a word to me about this.
I could have told her that's not how you get your bangs to go away!
BUT..... 
At least this hair cut isn't as bad as the last.

And she is still the cutest little girl in the world...well I think so! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

WHAT A NAUGHTY! I would want to kill her. Presley only cut her bangs once. I think that was due to her vanity. Haha. I hope its finally out of her system.

Tesera said...

ohh cute little audrey just giving herself a little makeover- too funny!